Re: NSPredicate bug (Re: Using code from Cocotron)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSPredicate bug (Re: Using code from Cocotron)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:54:42 +0200

Richard,

can you help us on this?

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

>  Just confirm that NSPredicate works except the %d.
>  But it is not a big issue and can easily work around.

My current idea for this problem is to pre-parse the format string for
the va_list case and store the arguments in an NSArray and invoke the
init with array method. In the process packaging all the integers and
floats up as NSNumber. Do you think this will work? And is there a
simple way to implement all the printf details we need?

With that in place nextArg would only access the array and the rest of
the code could stay as it is now.

Cheers,
Fred