GNUstep LiveCD at gnu.org

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: GNUstep LiveCD at gnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:54:00 +0300

We would like to improve the description of the GNUstep LiveCD as it
stands now at
http://www.gnu.org/links/links.html#FreeGNULinuxDistributions.

The current text is:

,----
| GNUstep, a GNU/Linux distribution using the GNUStep desktop. Its
| initial purpose was to serve as a free implementation of the OpenStep
| framework.
`----

There is no such thing as "GNUStep desktop" (especially with a capital
"S") and the description creates the wrong impression that "free
implementation of OpenStep" is no longer a goal, or that it exists
only in this LiveCD.

We discussed this with some of the other webmasters, but I decided
that it's better to ask on this list.  Could interested GNUsteppers
come up with a better description that is not ambigous and describes
this collection in a fine way?  Thanks!