Ticker.app frame issue.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Ticker.app frame issue.
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:20:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

some time ago RFM pointed out to me that storing ticker window frames
rather than content rectangles in the defaults database would lead to
problems, e.g. when switching window managers.

This problem is now fixed, I hope. Ticker.app stores the content rectangle
and computes the frame from this rectangle using the current window style.

Let me know if I've introduced any new bugs. This is the link:

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/Ticker/index.html

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |