C++ and Objective-C: Foundation/NSNetServices.h problem (base 1.14.0)

From: Lucas Schnorr
Subject: C++ and Objective-C: Foundation/NSNetServices.h problem (base 1.14.0)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:00:32 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to mix Objective-C and C++ code to obtain a functionality from a C++
library, using the gnustep makefiles to handle the compilation. When I try to compile
a file (main.mm ) with Foundation/Foundation.h (gnustep-base version 1.14.0),
the gcc gives me a message like this:
main.mm:22: error: expected `}' at end of input

Tracking the missing `}' to the file Foundation/NSNetServices.h, it seems that
the following code is missing just before the last #endif:
#if     defined(__cplusplus)
}
#endif

I attached to this e-mail a patch to fix this.
Hope it helps others.

Lucas