Re: Alpenstep - to Gerold

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Alpenstep - to Gerold
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:24:44 -0700

On 31 Aug., 15:20, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-
helld...@hamburg.de> wrote:
> I try to contact you this way since you didn't answer my private mail
> to you (it probably got lost in your spam folder). Please look for it

Gerold,
I hope that you also received my mail. Just in case that it failed:
although I will arrive tonight at Zurich Airport, I will stay
overnight there and drive to the workshop on Saturday morning. I will
arrive approx. 12:00. So, please cancel my (very) late arrival (would
not have been before approx. 1:30 at night) and breakfast for tomorrow
morning.

Best regards and looking forward to see you all,

Nikolaus still in the north of Denmark (Aalborg)...