Pre-FOSDEM workshop (was AlpenStep photos -> pre-FOSDEM workshop?)

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Pre-FOSDEM workshop (was AlpenStep photos -> pre-FOSDEM workshop?)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:01:14 -0500

CALL FOR INDICATING INTEREST:

Who of the readers is interested
a) to arrive on Thursday evening before the FOSDEM weekend?
b) have a GNUstep workshop on Friday
c) to stay in a group hotel (which probably needs fixed reservations within the next weeks)

Count me in for all of the above! This time I plan on arriving even earlier/staying even later, thus making my trek across the Atlantic better worth the jet-lag :)

I'd be up for meeting even earlier, say the Wednesday before, to give us a few days of pre-FOSDEM hacking/planning.

J.