alpenstep pictures

From: Riccardo
Subject: alpenstep pictures
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:17:43 +0200

Hi!

my faithful Kiev IIIa Contax clone, with its respectable age of 50 years, worked even better than expected and thus I am proud to show off my images of AlpenStep! Following the footsteps of Nicolas I opened my flickr account, I hope to link correctly to the set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12613303@N02/sets/72157601903948411/

I scanned the most interesting images. If someone wants the original 200dpi scans, a higher res scan or even a print, please contact me.

I hope you enjoy! I never used such a onld-school professional camera as a plain point-and-shoot and I am impressed by the results....

Cheers,
  Riccardo