Re: A few things that have been on my mind...

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: A few things that have been on my mind...
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:18:31 -0600

On Oct 2, 2007, at 7:46 AM, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

I was just wondering about a few things the other day, and going back and reading the mailing list's archives really didn't help, so here goes a few questions:

- How did the Google SoC projects go? I remember reading some stuff about them a few months back in the -dev mailing list, but nothing for the past weeks. Officially, it ended the beginning on last month, so is there anyway we can get an update?

The Google Summer of Code (SoC) project, in which GNUstep applied for and received 2 students, is now over. The students started a little late due to school schedules. In addition, some family issues kept one of the students from contributing a lot of time to the project.. In general, however, the students were dedicated although not as much was accomplished as we hoped. There are a bunch of patches that have been put into the repository or are being reviewed now.