ProjectCenter

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: ProjectCenter
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:10:57 +0200

Hi all,

I have some problems using the trunk version of ProjectCenter.
If I try to open a file with File->Open, the OpenDialog pops up. However when I press Ok nothing happens. - (BOOL)application:(NSApplication *)application openFile:(NSString *)fileName in PCAppController in never called. I think this is already reported as a bug. But I am not sure, because the bug description is pretty lousy... :-)

http://www.nabble.com/-bug--19720--ProjectCenter-messed-up-t3656197.html

Ciao
Marc