Re: Three small GUI patches

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Three small GUI patches
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:24:21 +0200

Fred Kiefer wrote:

I applied all these patches although I cannot see the difference that
the last one will do. Could you please review the version you send to
this list once more?

Sorry for the confusion, the patch is correct but its description may
have been to terse. The point is that I have a subclass of NSDocument
that overrides the -setPrintInfo: method to use one shared print info
for all documents of that class and does not call the superclass
implementation in NSDocument. Since the shared print info is not an
attribute of the document instances, the documents should not be
considered changed if the user selects a different page layout. This
is achieved by the patch (and is also what happens under Cocoa, as
you may have guessed).

Regards
Wolfgang