Re: Drag & Drop Problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Drag & Drop Problem
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:02:36 +0100

I tried to reproduce this problem with NSImageView and after removing
the check for ([sender draggingSource] != self) in draggingEntered: it
is possible to drag onto the same view.

This means it isn't a general problem in GNUstep. Either it is related
to you specific class or NSDragOperationLink isn't correctly propagated
(which would surprise me with current GNUstep code).

I will need more information from your side to make any further progress.

Cheers,
Fred