Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?

From: markjoel60
Subject: Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:03:56 -0800 (PST)

Very well-reasoned -- and one of the main reasons I didn't want to go off and
start one without consensus... Scattering information would be a very bad
thing.

FWIW, it can be a link off of the new web page, certainly, since most people
who are interested in GNUStep end up there anyway.
http://www.gnustep.org/forum is pretty intuitive, I think.

Also, the following domain's are available:

GNUSteppers.com, GNUSteppers.org
GNUStepper.com, GNUStepper.org

In case you want something that sort of has a "marketing" feel to it...