does GORM no longer use TextView?

From: Mark Grice
Subject: does GORM no longer use TextView?
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 00:51:33 -0500

I am not sure if I am asking this question in the right place... (If
not, please tell me where I go for these kinds of questions...)

I am trying to follow an old tutorial I found here:

http://student.fiit.stuba.sk/~kiselkov04/docu-demo/demo.html

It is a simple Document handler. The problem is that when he selects
the widget on the Data Palette (See PNGS 1 and 2 attached) it is a
NSTextView.

However, while I am following along, and  I select the *same* widget
and pull it onto the document window, it is an NSScrollView type. And
the trouble is from there the demo falls apart, since he invokes a
method which is supported by TextView, but not NSScrollView.

Is this right? Gorm changed the widget type? Is there some way to
over-ride that?