Re: GSWeb/GDL2 Status (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Le

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: GSWeb/GDL2 Status (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:58:49 +0100

Am 21.11.2007 um 14:51 schrieb David Wetzel:

I think it is a great time for GDL2 now, since Apple dropped support for Cocoa EOF in Leopard.

... as they already had replaced it with a reviewed version dubbed "Core Data". The only advantage of EOF over Core Data I can see so far is it's capability to connect to "real" databases.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/