Re: NSCursor updates in gui

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: NSCursor updates in gui
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:06:46 +0100

Le 30 nov. 07 à 10:53, Richard Frith-Macdonald a écrit :

FYI I have changed the NSCursor hot point coordinates to be flipped as in MacOS-X, so you now need to specify the coordinates of the cursor hot point from the top left corner of the cursor image rather than from the bottom left corner.

I have also changed the gui to call -resetCursorRects whenever a view size is changed or when it is scrolled. This change should fix all the glitches where cursors appear to change at the wrong positions in views, or where the cursor gets stuck with the wrong image.

I have observed cursor stuck with wrong image many times (in Gorm for example). That's a really nice to have this bug fixed.

Thanks,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé