Re: GWorkspace in unknown state: bug?

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: GWorkspace in unknown state: bug?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:13:46 +0100

Hey,

Hi all,

When I keep GWorkspace running hidden for a couple of days it happens that I keep the icon, but without the . on the minimized icon. And I can not get it to wake up again.
<snip

This is the second time it happend. After this e-mail I will kill GWorkspace and restart it again, so any ideas for debugging the next occurance are welcome.

I don't think it is GWOrkspace. it is something which happens to me semi-regularly with other applications too, like terminal or gnumail. Usually doing a "gopen" of the application will bring it to front with all the windows.
Openapp can indeed open a second instance, which is very confusing.

Riccardo