Question on mini windows

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Question on mini windows
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:44:04 +0100

Hi there,
I am playing with a very current version of GNUstep (today's SVN). Everything
seems to work fine so far, but I see a strange behaviour concerning mini
windows.
If I minimize a window I actually do /not/ get a mini window, but the window
seems to hide in the app's icon. I can get it back by using the app's 'Windows'
menu. It's kind of like a docking behaviour. Is this a new feature, a bug or do
I simply do something wrong?
BTW, i am running GNUstep on top of WindowMaker using some parts of Étoilé
(e.g. horizontal menus, themeing).

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Mail: andreas dot schik at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

PGP Key is available from the MIT key server (pgp.mit.edu).