Re: Build gui on tiger

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Build gui on tiger
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:49:39 -0700

You need to make and install gnustep-base first. Did you do that? Other than that it should work. See

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/ README.Darwin

for more information.

On Jan 15, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Daniel Luis dos Santos wrote:

Hello,

Is there any possibility of building gui on tiger. I have the depended packages installed as fink packages, and/or macports.

I run :

./configure --with-library-combo=gnu-gnu-gnu --with-include-flags="- I/sw/include" --with-library-flags="-L/sw/lib"

I read on some old (2003) newsgroup messages that It wouldn't compile because of conficts with macosx implementation. Is this still the case ?