Trying to compile gdl2 in MinGW

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Trying to compile gdl2 in MinGW
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:04:14 +0100

Hi all,

I have compiled and installed Postgresql 8.1 in MinGW to try to build GDL2. I started from the recent windows installers to ensure that I have a baseline.

The problem is that I cannot build EOControl clean:
First I hit something that could be a problem with GCC 3.4:
EODebug.m:345: warning: 'EOFLogDumpObject_' defined locally after being referenced with dllimport linkage
 Compiling file EOPrivate.m ...
EOPrivate.m:109: warning: 'GDL2_EONull' defined locally after being referenced with dllimport linkage
EOPrivate.m:114: warning: 'GDL2_PrivateInit' defined locally after being referenced with dllimport linkage
Has one seen this?
Second problem is a follow up on the first problem:

Linking library EOControl ...
obj/EOSortOrdering.o: In function `c_EOSortOrdering__initialize':
C:/GNUstep/home/tkack/dev-libs/gdl2/EOControl/EOSortOrdering.m:67: undefined reference to `_imp__GDL2_PrivateInit'
obj/EOSortOrdering.o: In function `compareUsingSortOrderings':
C:/GNUstep/home/tkack/dev-libs/gdl2/EOControl/EOSortOrdering.m:209: undefined reference to `_imp__GDL2_EONull'
C:/GNUstep/home/tkack/dev-libs/gdl2/EOControl/EOSortOrdering.m:210: undefined reference to `_imp__GDL2_EONull'

Should I open up a bug on savannah?

Best regards,
Tim