Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:54:02 +0000 (UTC)

В Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:55:27 +0200, Riccardo Mottola написа:

> LapisPuzzle 1.1.0 has just been released [...]

Unfortunately, someone else from the Debian folks was very quick and both
packages were removed shortly after I sent my initial message.  So
they'll have to pass through NEW processing, which probably will not
happen until Lenny is released.

Perhaps this is my fault, as I haven't updated the bug logs accordingly
while we were discussing the resurrection here :-((