Re: Central GNUstep software index?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Central GNUstep software index?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:02:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have invested approx. 30 minutes to set up an initial "GNUstep
Software Index" and add a handful of projects. Please take a look and
experiment with to find out if we should use it for the GNUstep
project.

Main aspects:
* central "Versiontracker" for description, versions and selected
screenshots
* decentral storage of project home pages, sources, binaries etc.
* collaborative
* it is very easy to request additions or changes
* fulltext search function
* RSS
* user comments (optional)
* PHP&MySQL based

Now, here is the link for the test-setup:

    http://www.letux.de/swi/

Nikolaus

PS: could it be that all those 0.12.x version numbers lead to the
impression that GNUstep is far from being something useable?