Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:45:00 +0100

On 19 May 2008, at 17:46, Rubens_Septimus wrote:

Wolfgang Lux wrote:

Riccardo Mottola wrote:

I think your GNUstep.sh/GNUstep.csh is not sourced correctly or,
worse, your environment is getting reset.
I get a similar error when I try to do "sudo make install" where
sudo (partially) resets the environment.

For that reason I have got accustomed to using the slightly more
complicated

sudo make install DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH" (on OS X)
  sudo make install LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"       (other
platforms)

Wolfgang