Re: Error while building Preferences.app

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: Error while building Preferences.app
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:11:06 +0200

Thanks Yen-Ju,

I successfully built System-Preferences. But, regardless of that, I can't build
Terminal.app.
The fact is that, accordingly to the error message, I previously thought
somethig was missing from Preferences and that I shoukd build it to make after
Terminal.app.
But obviously it has no matter with it.

My interest with Terminal.app is founded upon the ability  to use services to
send text or URL from app to app. I founded this very convenient in the
Terminal.app,because these services are nomore  avaible, --- and I don't have
Terminal.app installed. --- even I load gpbs at my xsession startup. So I don't
know how to send text from X pasteboard to GNUstep one.

Sure thing, I can't paste from Firefox or xterm to an GNUstep app like GNUMail.
I would appreciate it. Maybe when we'll get a GNUsteized browser. ? Is the
Vespucci.app project going on ?

Cheers,
Patrick