Etoile xsession

From: Rubens_Septimus
Subject: Etoile xsession
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 13:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I managed to build a consistent GNUstep upon Ubuntu and then Etoile on the
above. All the builds went fine.

I use .xsession because the Path expected by Etoile in setup.sh differ from
mine : no matter, I source GNUstep.sh in .xsession and all  works fine. I
can load EtoileMenuServer. However GWorkspace is called twice (the second is
called GWorkspaceCpoy1) with an error and dialog at statup to notice that :
"Application seems to hung"

Maybe my .xsession is badly written or something is wrong inside my defaults
:

Here is my .xsession :

#!/bin/sh

# .xsession

# Parametrage souris
xset m 20/10 4

### Services pour GNUstep
if [ -f /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh ];then
        GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES=/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles
else
        if [ -f /usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh ];then
                GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES=/usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles
        else
                echo "Erreur : GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES est inconnu. !" >>
$HOME/.xession-errors
                echo "Les services gdnc et gpbs n'ont pu être lancés." >>
$HOME/.xession-errors
        fi
fi

if [ -f $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/GNUstep.sh ];then
        . $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/GNUstep.sh
        # Demarre les services
        gdnc
        gpbs
fi

# Window Manager
Azalea &
AZBackground GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/Backgrounds/tiger_wall.jpg &
AZDock &
AZSwitch &

# Pour automontage des cles USB, etc.
ivman &
pmount &
# Service de notification de la mise à jour...
update-notifier --force-use-gksu --startup-delay 30000 &

# Application principale
EtoileMenuServer