Custmizing icons appaearence in AZDock

From: Rubens_Septimus
Subject: Custmizing icons appaearence in AZDock
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Could anybody tell me how AZDock manages the choice of the icone displayed
while a program is running or kept inside it ?
To give you an example, I run once Firefox.app with its attended icon (a fox
around the world). But it looks like pixelized, not like the original png
inside the Firefox.app.
So I try to change it : this change is shown inside GWorkspace (a new pretty
like Safari icon). But while running Firefox.app again, this is the older
--- awful --- icon that is shown inside AZDock. I think about some
cached-pixmaps like it was under Wmaker, but I don't find there this is
related to AZDock : apparently nothing in $HOME/GNUstep...

Any idea ?