Re: gnustep make and linking applications to extensions

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: gnustep make and linking applications to extensions
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:43:17 +0100

On 17 Jun 2008, at 19:39, Andreas Höschler wrote:

Hi Richard,

However, this file is overwritten and reverted to its original state when I do "make install". What file do I have to create in the project directory and what do I have to add to GNUmakefile to let gnustep make generate Info.plist as indicted above?

XXXInfo.plist where XXX is the application name.

Shouldn't Info-gnustep.plist work as well? Whatever, I have tried both but had no luck on Leopard. I also created

I think the idea is that Info-gnustep.plist is generated, and XXXInfo.plist is inserted into it.

You had more success on Leopard?

No, I haven't tried on Leopard.