[ANN] MplayerGS 0.6

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: [ANN] MplayerGS 0.6
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:33:46 -0400

Hello all:

I am please to announce the release of MplayerGS 0.6.

1. What is it?

   MplayerGS is a frontend to Mplayer which was originally a port of
   Mplayer OSX. However, it has changed since then.

2. Notable changes since the last release

   a. Revamped menu structure

   b. Implimented mouse support in dvdnav

   c. More filetypes added

3. How to get it?

   I have registered this as a project at Savanah. However, it will take
   a few day to see whether it is accepted. In the mean time if you want
   the source, please email me.

Thank you for you attention.

Charles