Re: Help with dynamic menus

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Help with dynamic menus
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:53:19 +0200

Charles philip Chan wrote:
Now that dvdnav is working in MplayerGS, the next thing I want to work
on is "language" and "angle" selections and a "DVD navigator"
menu. However, I am not too sure how to do the dynamic menus. Can some
one point me in the right direction?

Not sure, what you mean by "dynamic menus". Could you please explain, which behaviour you are referring to, then it will be easier to help you.

Fred