RE: Howto write GNUmakefile.preamble with using C API

From: Jaroslav Joska
Subject: RE: Howto write GNUmakefile.preamble with using C API
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:21:36 +0200 (CEST)

I created new directory, copied two files (test.m and GNUmakefile) and after
tried again to gmake command. It work's without errors. But still I can't run
./obj/test. Segmentation Fault. I absolutely don't understand it.

# gmake messages=yes
This is gnustep-make 2.0.5. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all for tool test...
cd .; \
        /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/mkinstalldirs ./obj
gcc test.m -c \
              -MMD -MP -DGNUSTEP -DGNUSTEP_BASE_LIBRARY=1 -DGNU_GUI_LIBRARY=1
-DGNU_RUNTIME=1 -DGNUSTEP_BASE_LIBRARY=1 -D_REENTRANT -pthread -fPIC -g -Wall
-DDEBUG -fno-omit-frame-pointer -DGSWARN -DGSDIAGNOSE -Wno-import -g
-fno-strict-aliasing -fgnu-runtime -I/usr/local/include/mysql
-fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -fconstant-string-class=NSConstantString -I.
-I/usr/local/include -I/root/GNUstep/Library/Headers
-I/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Headers -I/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers \
               -o obj/test.o
test.m:3: warning: return type defaults to `int'
test.m: In function `main':
test.m:19: warning: implicit declaration of function `exit'
test.m:38: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
gcc  -rdynamic      -pthread -fgnu-runtime -o obj/test \
                ./obj/test.o \
                     -L/root/GNUstep/Library/Libraries
-L/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries -L/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries
-L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lm
-lgnustep-base   -pthread -lobjc   -lm