Removing pswrap support from gnustep-make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Removing pswrap support from gnustep-make
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:26:53 +0100

gnustep-make still supports .psw files, but I wonder if anyone is using them. I'd like to remove
stuff that nobody is using.

Do you know of anyone using pswrap and .psw files ?

I don't even know how to test changes to the pswrap rules since I can't find a usable
pswrap for GNU/Linux. :-/

I'll happily keep the code if there is even a single active user, or some reasonable probability that there is an active user somewhere ... otherwise we'll remove it and simplify gnustep-make. :-)

Thanks