Re: GNUstep -> iCal -> iPhone

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep -> iCal -> iPhone
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:40:39 +0200

On 25.07.2008, at 14:27, David Chisnall wrote:
OpenGroupware.org and SOGO contain classes for writing iCalendar files compatible with iCal.

SOPE contains iCalendar readers/writers:

  http://svn.opengroupware.org/SOPE/trunk/sope-ical/

SOGo-inverse has forked that code:

  http://svn.opengroupware.org/SOGo/inverse/trunk/SOPE/NGCards/

The latter is probably more actively maintained, though I know of no specific issues with sope-ical either.

I believe they also include a CalDav server implementation, which should make syncing with the iPhone trivial (just point it at the CalDav server URL).

SOGo has a partial CalDAV implementation which might be useful. But implementing a CalDAV server even using that is not trivial.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess