Re: NSTableView, highlight color

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: NSTableView, highlight color
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:02:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

thanks for your reply, very helpful as always. My priority at this time is to
implement the features requested of the application that I'm working on, so I
decided not to spend too much time on this and for now, confine myself to
changing the table background. (The goal was to improve legibility for an end
user who found that the black on dark grey was hard to read.)

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |