Re: Two questions about bundles

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Two questions about bundles
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:24:58 +0100

On 28 Aug 2008, at 21:27, Peter Cooper wrote:

Hi

I'm looking at using bundles for a non-gui tool. A curious thing is that I get a lot of superfluous libraries automatically linked.

Try adding

  Test_NEEDS_GUI = NO

to your GNUmakefile - the gnustep-gui libraries should no longer be linked in. This requires gnustep-make >= 2.0.6.

Let me know if it works (or not). :-)

Additionally, can I specify the extension of the bundle per bundle in the same Makefile or should be using an aggregate project?

You need to use an aggregate project because the only way to change the bundle extension is by using the BUNDLE_EXTENSION
variable, which is global, not per bundle.

I suppose we may want to consider improving this in future releases ... ;-)

Thanks