Re: gorm updating class files?

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: gorm updating class files?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:20:15 -0800 (PST)

In GORM select your class in the main panel in tab Classes, then in the option
"Class" of the menu, select "load class..." But only the methods with parameter
sender are loaded. But also more easy, you only need add the actions and
outlets at your class in the Inspector and save. You don't need instantiate the
class again.

--- El lun 3-nov-08, Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de>