Re: ANN: ProjectCenter 0.5.0

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: ANN: ProjectCenter 0.5.0
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:29:54 +0200

Hello, Gregory. Hello, gnusteppers.

First of all I want to say "Thank you" to Gregory, Riccardo, Wolfgang who make this release real.

The second, I want to offer my apologies for those of you who was waiting for this release. I've stopped working on ProjectCenter right after I've changed my job place to startup company. Now things getting more organized and I hope I can spend some little amount of time to ProjectCenter.

I think stability should be a major goal for 0.6 release as well as Builder, Editor and Launcher improvements and enhancemenets.

Stay tuned, I'll be back. ;)