Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:31:22 -0800 (PST)

On 17 Nov., 00:12, Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Helge Hess wrote:
> > On 09.11.2008, at 08:55, h...@computer.org wrote:
> >> I have not seen a discussion so far, but want to let all of you know
> >> that FOSDEM 2009 has been announced:
>
> >>http://www.fosdem.org/2009/node/150
>
> >> Unfortunately, I can't contribute this time so others have to take
> >> care.
>
> > Is anyone going to organize a booth? I will most likely go to FOSDEM,
> > but won't organize a GNUstep booth either.
>
> Looks like nobody is going to take up this task. I must say that I am
> myself more interested in developer meetings. So if we can have one in
> Brussels I will join it, but only to be there to show that GNUstep still
> exists is a very low goal. What about one of the more enthusiastic
> people from last year? Nicola or Lars?
>
> Fred

Here is a note from the FOSDEM organisers:

Reminder: if you would like to organise a Developer Room or Stand at
FOSDEM 2009 on behalf of your Free or Opensource project, contact us
before the deadline, which is soonish: Saturday 2008-11-22, 23:59 CET.

See here for details on sending us a request:
http://fosdem.org/2009/call_for_devrooms_and_stands

NB: deadline for Lightning Talks is 2008-12-26:
http://fosdem.org/2009/call_for_lightningtalks

BR,
Nikolaus