Re: Fwd: [FOSDEM] Accepted: GNUstep+Etoilé+OpenGroupware.org devroom

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Fwd: [FOSDEM] Accepted: GNUstep+Etoilé+OpenGroupware.org devroom
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:30:17 -0800 (PST)

On 1 Dez., 20:46, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-
helld...@hamburg.de> wrote:
> GNUsteppers, Étoilists and OpenGroupwarers rejoice!
>
> We got our developers room for FOSDEM 2009.
>
> Now I am looking forward that this convinces some undecided minds to
> turn their heads around and come to FOSDEM next February.
>
> more later.
>
> regards,
>
>         Lars
>
> Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:
>
> > Von: Pascal Bleser <l...@fosdem.org>
> > Datum: 1. Dezember 2008 01:30:05 MEZ
> > An: Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helld...@hamburg.de>,
> > Gregory John Casamento <greg_casame...@yahoo.com>, Nicolas Roard
> > <nico...@roard.com>,  Helge Hess <helge.h...@opengroupware.org>,
> > Gerold Rupprecht <gero...@bluewin.ch>,  "Nikolaus H. Dr. Schaller"
> > <h...@computer.org>
> > Betreff: [FOSDEM] Accepted: GNUstep+Etoilé+OpenGroupware.org devroom
> > Antwort an: FOSDEM DevRooms <devro...@fosdem.org>

Great!

Unfortunately, I can't come myself due to a different date on Saturday
night, but I can provide an 'Openmoko Freerunner' and a brand new MIPS/
Debian&Angstrom based 'Letux 400' Mininotebook with mySTEP/QuantumSTEP
to demonstrate. Plus a pile of flyers left over from this year's
FOSDEM and LinuxTag.

Please can someone use the Wiki page (http://wiki.gnustep.org/
index.php/FOSDEM_2008) from last time for organization (the hotel can
NOT be recommended...)?

Nikolaus