Re: Problem with ProjectCenter and GORM

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problem with ProjectCenter and GORM
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:10:19 -0800 (PST)

--- El vie 19-dic-08, Wolfgang Lux <wolfgang.lux@gmail.com> escribió:

> From your problem description it looks like the modifier
> keys are not
> interpreted correctly. Do you have all six modifier
> settings defined
> or are some of them unset? If you are unsure, run
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSFirstControlKey
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSFirstAlternateKey
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSFirstCommandKey
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSSecondControlKey
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSSecondAlternateKey
>   defaults read NSGlobalDomain GSSecondCommandKey
> in a terminal or use the Modifier Keys pane of
> SystemPreferences.app.
> I think your problem should go away if all of these
> defaults are set.
>
> Wolfgang

OK, I found the problem, that machine have a old keyboard (with many erased
keys), the Alt keys work fine, but the right key isnt' Alt key is AltGr key.
Then, the bad configuration produce that behavior.

Thanks.

      ¡Felices Fiestas! Enviale una tarjeta electronica gratis a tu familia y
amigos y deseales felices fiestas. http://yahoomorado..com/tarjetas/