Re: gdl2/gui videos..

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: gdl2/gui videos..
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 03:32:05 +0100

Am 23.01.2009 um 18:03 schrieb Matt Rice:

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com> wrote:

i've got a video somewhere I can try to find and upload somewhere
which shows developing a gui program with gorm/gdl2 I could upload
somewhere if you are interested.

so i was prodded to make good on my offer and have uploaded them here.

part1
http://www.vimeo.com/2933112

part2
http://www.vimeo.com/2933308

Wow! Really *immense* development speed, *that* is what I call rapid prototyping. ;-)

But good to see how far GDL2 has come. It's maybe time for me to test the waters.

regards,

        Lars