About NSDrawer, NSSplitView and NSWindows95

From: Germán Arias
Subject: About NSDrawer, NSSplitView and NSWindows95
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:31:06 -0600

Hi, just now I have installed gnustep-startup-0.22.0 with latest GUI
from svn. Whit NSDrawer I have problems, first in GORM I can't set other
position in the Inspector. The default is Left, and I can change the
position, but GORM don't let me save the change. Second, when I run the
app and open the Drawer, work fine. But, if I move the window to other
position and open the Drawer, sometimes the Drawer appear in a wrong
position. I send you an screenshoot with this problem. Third, if I move
the window with Alt + left Mouse Button (in WindowMaker) and open the
Drawer, first this appear in the last position and then change its
position to the new position. Fourth, when I close the Drawer, before
disappear, this duplicate its width. Is this problem because I have only
GUI form svn? or is a problem in GUI?

Whit NSSplitView only a question? Why GORM palette don't have an
NSSplitView component? I remember this component in previous
releases.

With NSWindows95InterfaceStyle, if you minimize and deminimize the
window many times, sometimes the menu appears outside the window.