GNUmakefile

From: Justin Lolofie
Subject: GNUmakefile
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:14:55 -0500

So, I've written my first very simple command line tool with objc/gnustep. Below is my GNUmakefile which works fine. Now I'd like to start using plausible database which is an objc sqlite wrapper. It contains 8 .h and 8 .m files. I'm trying to figure out what to add to my GNUmakefile to compile/link those files correctly. I see that there is a "ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS" which I can use to find the plausible db header files, but I'm not sure how to tell it where the .m file are and how to build them. I dont think they go in bwatch_OBJC_FILES do they? Thanks for any help.

-justin

#######GNUmakefile
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make
TOOL_NAME=bwatch
bwatch_HEADERS=WatchList.h
bwatch_OBJC_FILES=main.m WatchList.m
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make