Re: newbie questions

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: newbie questions
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 18:16:39 +0200

Hi,
To remove this icon, in System Preferences on "Defaults" select
GSSuppressAppIcon and set this on YES.

I am not sure how to do this. I have run Preferences.app but I do not
see any reference to this option and clicking on Add for either the
Domain or Defaults drop-down just pops up a message telling me it is not
implemented.

SystemPreferences <> Preferences. The first one is directly supplied by GNUstep, the second is from the backbone project.

Riccardo