bugs in Terminal.app

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: bugs in Terminal.app
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 00:12:03 +0800

Probably I should file bugs on https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gap but there are only two existing bug report there which give me the impression that bugs are not tracked there (is it tracked on per-subproject basis?)

   * Terminal does not allow copy while scrolling, makes it not
     possible to copy more than a screenful of data.
   * It seems acting slower than I could do. e.g. when I run vim,
     ctrl+w j often does not work. "ctrl+w, wait a second, j" works.
   * man page not readable (see attached screenshot where I put xterm
     as comparison)

PNG image