Re: Comparing @encode() output

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Comparing @encode() output
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:35:14 +0100

On 18 Jun 2009, at 12:23, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

Thanks Richard. I'll use an approach close to what you mentioned there. Since I'll be doing something like that I might go a step further and also try to support other data types (like uLaw and aLaw audio). Do you think it would be a good idea to define some enum values to be passed?

Yes, sounds great to enumerate the supported types of data rather than just having a boolean.