Wrapping C functions

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Wrapping C functions
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a problem about wrapping some sdl functions. I used C before, so my
knowledge about object orientation is limited.

Some functions belong clearly to an object, like the bitmap functions for
example. But I don't know whhere to put functions like SDL_init. Should I
create a library object or system object or something?