RE: Application without GUI lib dependence?

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: RE: Application without GUI lib dependence?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

But then I can't use openapp? Or can I? I also had some problems setting up
the data bundle for the tool. Maybe you can find a mistake.

My makefile was:

nclude $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

CC = c99
VERSION = 0.1
PACKAGE_NAME = raubvogel
TOOL_NAME = raubvogel

raubvogel_OBJC_FILES = \
test.m \
game.m \
farstar.m \
nearstar.m \
spaceobj.m \
ship.m

raubvogel_INCLUDE_DIRS += \
-I../sdlwrap

raubvogel_LIBRARY_DIRS += \
-L../sdlwrap/obj

raubvogel_TOOL_LIBS += \
-lSDL \
-lSDL_image \
-lsdlwrap

raubvogel_HAS_RESOURCE_BUNDLE = yes

raubvogel_RESOURCE_FILES = \
resources/sprites.png

#include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/aggregate.make
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make