NSopenGL

From: Thomas Gamper
Subject: NSopenGL
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:54:41 +0200

Hi!

I would like to add an enum value to NSOpenGLPixelFormatAttribute which is not defined yet by Apple, something like NSOpenGLPFAColorsRGB or GSOpenGLPFAColorsRGB to mark it as a GNUstep extension. This flag would make it possible to use an sRGB color space framebuffer, the extension herefor has been introduced last year: http://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/ARB/framebuffer_sRGB.txt I don't know if Apple will define a flag with the same meaning in the future, but IMHO it would be cool to be able to have a complete sRGB based rendering pipline in OpenGL :)

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks
TOM