Re: gcc problem

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: gcc problem
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:33:14 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Le 1 sept. 2009 à 09:37, Andreas Höschler a écrit :

Is current Etoile compatible with current gnustep or do I have to download an older release of GNUstep to get Etoile working?

Étoilé trunk is compatible with GNUstep unstable trunk and should be compatible with the last GNUstep unstable release (and may be some older unstable releases too). I haven't tested the Étoilé 4.1 release and our stable branch with the current GNUstep unstable trunk, but they should be compatible I think. You can also look at the INSTALL files in the 4.1 release, stable and trunk where the compatibility is detailed.

Cheers,
Quentin.