SWI 2.7.0

From: address@hidden
Subject: SWI 2.7.0
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I think I did now finally understand what some of you meant by
removing duplicates in the list. Therefore, I have added such a
feature in SWI 2.7.0.

Please compare e.g. GNUstep Base in:
1) http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/showapps.php?cat=Framework
2) http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/index.php

The first one is now a real "Database" of applications and frameworks
and shows only the latest entry/version. The subtitle is now correct:
"Latest changes/additions".
The second one is still a "Newsfeed" which shows each change/new
version. The subtitle says: "Category: Framework".

There is only one small bug - the number of records in the database
categories shown to the left below the GNUstep Software Index logo is
wrong (since I have not yet found the right SELECT statement to count
but eliminate duplicate names in one step). That is something for
2.7.1.

Nikolaus