Cannot create connection to NSProgressIndicator in Gorm

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Cannot create connection to NSProgressIndicator in Gorm
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:43:19 +0200

Gregory,

I noticed last weekend that the current version of Gorm (r28721) does not
allow making connection whose target is an NSProgressIndicator (or an
NSBox). I'm not sure whether this was possible in earlier versions or
whether I just converted an OS X nib last time I needed such a connection.

After a bit of testing I found that the problem can be fixed by changing
the -draggingEntered: and related methods in GormViewWithSubviewsEditor.m. At present, the code for GormLinkPboardType forwards the respective messages to the parent of the view, which strikes me as odd. Forwarding the messages
to super instead fixes the problem. However, I'm not that familiar with
Gorm's internals and so I may be getting things wrong here; hence I just
post the patch below.

Wolfgang